Since opening in late 2016, Bistro Camille with head chef Fabien Lefrancois have been showcasing fresh Tasmanian produce with classic French influence, resulting in a traditional Bistro-style menu enjoyed by locals & tourists alike.
Located adjacent to Sunrise Devonport, a 1 minute stroll from the shores of Bass Strait, Camille has teamed up with Sunrise to offer Tasmanians statewide the chance to not only experience Fabien's no-nonsense French classics, but to fully relax over dinner with our spin on a Winter Escape accommodation package:
- Executive Queen room in Devonport's highest guest-rated motel accommodation (8.9 Booking.com)
- Early check-in from midday
- VIP reservation at Bistro Camille
- Complimentary bottle of local pinot noir or sauvignon blanc from Dalrymple Vineyards with dinner
- Continental buffet plus cooked a la carte breakfast
- Late check-out til midday
TOTAL: $169 per room/couple
- Upgrade to Spa Deluxe room, $199 per room/couple
- Stay an extra night, + $99 per room/couple (+$129 Spa)
Located within a maximum 30 minute drive of the motel & restaurant, why not consider as part of your foodie-inspired escape:
- Tasmanian Food & Wine Conservatory
- Tastings (and something for the boot) at Emelia Winery
- Award-winning cider on tap plus MYO cheese plates at Spreyton Cider
- Cheeky pints plus take-away sales at Empress Craft Beer
- Dessert & coffee at Anvers House of Chocolate
Please call 6424 8411 or email email@example.com to book or for further questions/info. All bookings subject to availability.
Please note Bistro Camille is closed Sunday evenings. Offer valid for stay Monday-Saturday, June 1st through August 31st, including special event dinners & specials.